- Responsible for creating high quality reports by analysing the issues and patterns for the market and providing insights to cross-functional teams such as Engineers/Data Scientists who build complex algorithms
- Handle day-to-day relevance judgement tasks with a focus on Malaysia market
- Support research initiatives that improve search and recommendations features, which involves analysing and writing information in Malay language to tailor the platform for Malaysia users
- Collaborate with other teams to evaluate and analyse search algorithms, metadata accuracy, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Review work performed by vendors and provide feedback on quality and accuracy
- BA/BS or equivalent industry experience in Business Administration, Business Analytics, etc.
- Experience with data, financial, or business analysis using SQL, macros, etc.
- Familiar with search and recommendations engines
- Experience analyzing large data sets and generating reports
- Able to read and write in Malay (min. B3 in 'O' levels Malay or equivalent certifications) to read, analyze and write content in Malay Language
- Strong knowledge of the Malaysia market is required to support the market
- Strong quantitative skills including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work successfully with teams on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Willingness to be proactive in bringing new, innovative ideas to the table
- Ability to work effectively in a very fast-paced and team environment
Siau Zianyi License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R23113527