A leading IT solutions and managed services provider has built their strong footprint and further expanded their technology practices and solution offerings across Asia is in the hunt for a passionate Security Analyst to join their exciting team in Singapore.
Being A Security Analyst, you will responsible for delivering Managed Security Services (MSS) to customers the development for the Security Operation Center.
- Deliver the processes and procedures of MSS services
- Carry out vulnerability assessment and delivery detailed reporting proposing to customer on vulnerability prioritization.
- Analyse the incidents to detect the problem and provide mitigation plans to MSS customers
- Work with APAC security teams to deliver solutions remotely
- Handle incident and investigation from SIEM technologies
- Work closely with presales/sales in deploying MSS solutions, executing Proof-of-Concept
- Be in trend with all latest happenings in cybersecurity
What do you need to be successful?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
- At least 3 years work experience in cybersecurity and related fields.
- Strong hands-on experience in SIEM technologies: Splunk, McAfee, ArcSight, AlienVault, LogRhythm or similar
- Experience working with Firemon and generating reports.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong hands-on experience on vulnerability assessment technologies
- Excellent hands-on experience in SOC analysis, incident handling & investigation
Our client offers a stable employment in challenging international working environment where you will work with enthusiastic colleagues and learn from each other.
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at email@example.com / Click Apply or call +65 6232 8832
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1109289
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289