The Security Engineer / Specialist will have proven experience protecting industrial control systems (ICS) in critical infrastructure and key resource sectors such as electric power, oil & gas, water, chemical, and critical manufacturing. The ideal candidate will possess an understanding of ICS fundamentals including but not limited to:
- distributed control system (DCS) and supervisory control & data acquisition (SCADA) architecture and the role of common system components;
- understanding of ICS design considerations with emphasis on human safety and the availability/security of operating environment;
- knowledge of IT and OT security best practices and understanding of the differences;
- understanding of protocols common in ICS environments;
- preparation, review, and maintenance of documents, policies, and standards governing the security operations for ICS equipment and networks.
The ICS Security Engineer / Analyst works with control system SMEs and operational staff to design, implement and support the security of ICS networked systems. This role must be familiar with security technologies such as firewall logs, IDS, endpoint security solutions, access control systems, and other related security technologies within ICS environment. Incident response and handling in an ICS environment to include investigating computer and network intrusions; remediation support; performing comprehensive computer surveillance/monitoring, identifying vulnerabilities; developing secure network designs and protection strategies, and audits of information security infrastructure.
In depth understanding of operating systems, network/system architecture, and IT architecture design
- Experience with operational technologies such as Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software, and Distributed Control Systems (DCS)
- Understanding of IT and OT network communication protocols (including TCP/IP, UDP, DNP3, Modbus, IEC 61850, OPC, OPC UA, and PROFINET) and ability to perform packet analysis
- Understanding of threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits in ICS environments and appropriate mitigation techniques
- 3 years experiences in ICS Security with a track record of successful accomplishments
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience working in ICS cyber security or applicable IT security role with willingness to learn uniqueness of ICS cyberphysical systems
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience developing and/or deploying mitigation techniques for defending networks.
- Superior organization and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and participate as a team player
- Creative problem solver
Interested candidates may send in their resume to email@example.com (R1219552)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org (R1219552)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Frances Diana delos Santos, Manalo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1219552