- Develop Metaverse (3D virtual digital plant) based on 3D (UNITY solution)
- Implementation scope: Establish 100% virtual reality that can be connected to potential use areas of Metaverse such as simple 3D visualization + AR/VR/robot control/3D printing (physical properties and dynamics need to be reflected)
- 3D modeling and rendering of components : Buildings, internal layouts, facilities, robots, workers, etc.
- Implementation of 3D virtual model by combining the components
- Reflect actual field conditions by considering physical properties and dynamics: robot operation, parts logistics movement, vehicle assembly status, etc.
- Maintain 3D digital factory environment reflecting the latest factory site information (layout changes, equipment additions, etc.)
- Analyze requirements and support users/developers for developing various applications utilizing the Meta-Verse environment
- Open-minded person who seeks mutual growth with the company, and develops a smart manufacturing innovation system
- Innovative thinking to build flexible & intelligent manufacturing system considering metaverse
- Self-motivated and proactive personality for initiating new approaches to solutions
- Reliable individual who can work with integrity, and good interpersonal relationship
- Technical skills in Unity solution (essential), other 3D game engines (optional)
- Understanding in AR/VR technologies and equipment
- Understanding in automotive manufacturing process & technology (optional)
- Proficiency with MS Office (optional)
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958