- Partner business leads and management to lead initiatives and teams in building Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in the application of machine learning and natural language processing techniques in knowledge-based systems, to equip company's planning processes with AI decision support systems, that strengthen the ability to meet the needs of a changing operating environment.
- Work collaborative with internal user groups (Planners, Architects, Data Engineers, Data Scientist, Software Developers) in the design, development and deployment of the solutions, as well as train team members in the use of AI technologies.
- Collaborate with agencies and industry partners to harness external expertise to inform and address capability gaps, as well as foster an eco-system.
- Work closely with management to formulate, refine, drive and implement company's AI strategy, as well as to advise on company's Data Strategy and System Design efforts.
- Need to present to senior management the progress of AI efforts, and explain complex technical information and analysis in a manner where the key principles, concepts and implications are easy for a general audience to understanding.
- ONLY SINGAPOREANS need apply
- Minimum Master degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Statistics;
- Knowledge or experience in common machine learning algorithms and key parameters, with experience in applying Supervised, Unsupervised and Reinforcement Learning on time-series and multi-dimensional data.
- Knowledge or experience in Natural Language Processing, with experience in applying Content Extraction and Classification on large volume of documents.
- Knowledge or experience in Knowledge-based Systems (KBS), with experience in building knowledge base (including knowledge graph) and designing expert systems with ability to interact with people through question and answer
- A good track record of working with cross-functional teams, ideally working with Agile development methodologies
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096