- Develop, optimize, and maintain machine learning systems.
- Create and maintain a data mining platform for online activities.
- Compress and optimize machine learning models to meet the performance requirements of online model services.
- Experienced in service development, including proficiency in multi-threaded programming, memory management, design patterns, and the Linux development environment.
- Proficient Python, Golang, or Scala, with substantial experience in developing highly concurrent programs.
- Familiarity with machine/deep learning theory and hands-on experience in training deep learning models.
- Knowledge of machine learning training platforms and workflow management tools, such as Jupyter, Airflow, and MLflow.
- Familiarity with common algorithms in computer vision (cv), natural language processing (nlp), recommendation systems, and social networking services (sns) is a plus.
- Experience in distributed system projects, including the ability to design and debug complex system software, is a plus.
- Understanding of GPU hardware architecture, CUDA proficiency, and extensive optimization experience in deep learning computational frameworks is a plus.
- Experience in AI compiler development, familiarity with model compression technology frameworks, and awareness of the latest research progress in this field are advantageous.
- Proficiency in Python, Golang, Scala, or Java.
Siau Zianyi License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R23113527