- Responsible for the development, optimization and maintenance of machine learning systems.
- Development and maintenance of data mining platform and online activities.
- Compression and optimization of machine learning models to be able to meet the performance requirements of model online services.
- Solid 3 years of service development working experience, familiar with multi-threaded programming, memory management, design patterns and Linux development environment.
- Clear understanding and knowledge of Python, Golang or Scala with back-end development framework.
- Familiar with machine/deep learning theory and experience in training deep learning models.
- Familiar with machine learning training platform and workflow management, such as Jupyter, Airflow and MLflow.
- Familiar with programming in python/golang/scala/java is a plus.
- Familiar with the common algorithms in cv/nlp/recommnedation/sns is a plus.
- Familiar with GPT is a plus.
- Familiarity with GPU hardware architecture, proficiency in CUDA, etc., and extensive optimization experience in areas such as deep learning computational frameworks is a plus.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247