- Maintain business value by providing a high level of support for existing applications
- Identify potential solutions, determine the feasibility, and validate and promote options
- Analyze, Code, Develop Automated Testing, and Deploy software solutions
- Troubleshoot, Debug and Fix apps for Bugs if necessary and improve usability
- Investigate, Identify and Solve problems quickly, efficiently and Adapt in tight time frame
- Review software design plans and performance of code reviews
- Action software build and release package processes within an ITIL framework
- Perform application migration and decommissioning
- Pursue and implement strategies to maintain service continuity
- Work in Key Software Design principles eg OOP, SOLID, CAP/ACID & Modern Design patterns
- Consider Non-Functional Requirements eg Security, Performance, Maintainability, Scalability, and Reliability
- Create and maintain documentation of technical solutions
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent with experience in developing Sales, Pricing and Costing Apps
- 5+ years' Experience with .NET 2.0- 4.6 and Core, C#, ASP.NET MVC, etc.
- 3+ years' Experience VueJS, NuxtJS, React or AngularJS and NodeJS, etc.
- Extensive experience with both consuming and developing GraphQL, RESTful APIs; RDBMS eg TSQL MSSQL/Sybase, MySQL, Oracle
- Knowledge of Developing Web and Mobile applications using Responsive apps and PWA
- Experience in Cloud computing concepts and technologies e.g. AWS EC2, EKS, ECS, Elasticache, RDS, SQS, etc.
- Experience in TDD & CI/CD
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247