- Location: Changi Business Park
- Analyse, design, develop, implement, and maintenance of various applications (regulatory reporting systems, backoffice systems, EUCs).
- Serve as the technical SME for the assigned applications.
- Work closely with team leader to gather requirements from users, perform technical impact analysis and estimate effort for development.
- Prepare or update functional and technical documents, prepare test cases.
- Develop and modify the applications according to requirements, work with and/or oversee other team members for the development where necessary.
- Conduct peer source code/documentation review
- Perform unit test and system integration test, support user acceptance test
- Prepare release procedure and support production implementation
- Update user manual, system operational manual and other necessary deliverables.
- Troubleshoot issues and problems, provide workarounds where necessary. Perform root cause analysis and come up with preventive measures.
- Work closely with the team leader and team members to come up with solution proposals for migration of the applications to Azure.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent fields
- At least 3 years of experience in software development using Microsoft technologies (.NET, SQL Server/SSIS/SSRS, Azure development)
- Experienced in working in a complex matrix organization
- Good knowledge in SDLC methodologies (waterfall)
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Senior Application Developer"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423