We are looking for an experienced backend software developer to join our development team in BIC division. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the backend database, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end applications. Basic understanding of front-end technologies is a plus.
Roles and responsibilities
- Design and build robust, scalable, advanced applications in Node.JS.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Integration of multiple data sources and external systems.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases. Maintain system stability and reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision, self-learner and a team player.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant experience.
- 3+ years in professional backend software development.
- Previous working experience as a Node.js developer. Deep knowledge of Node.js and frameworks.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Experience managing database such as MongoDB, MySQL, RDS, etc.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as AngularJS, React, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience in understanding the full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Exposure in Mobile App Development (iOS) is a plus.
Joanna Tham Pooi Kwan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1985398