The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible in managing API (Application Programming Interface) Consumer Integration.
- Be the main liaison between multiple API providers, consumers and business units
- Plan and manage activities to deliver on integrations with training providers and training management systems
- Coordinate and facilitate follow through on API integration issues' resolution
- To support Solution Architects in API governance and onboarding roadmap
- Manage and respond to queries from developers and other consumers of APIs
- Assess requests for restricted APIs from companies and recommend for approval or rejection
- Assess submitted UAT result and recommend for release of production API keys
- Manage sample codes and example projects in GitHub
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Familiarity in cross zone integrations for large scale backend and frontend systems
- Knowledge in RESTful APIs and API Gateway management, including the including the ability to define and enforce API standards and guidelines
- Able to manage internal and external developers or business users towards successful API integrations
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247