- Demonstrate your skills on big data platforms and analytic tools to grasp the business building insights.
- Evaluate available data sources and propose strategic acquisition or crafting of new data sources to assist ongoing problem resolution.
- Work with IT teams to support data collection, integration, and retention requirements based on the input collected with the business.
- Collaborating in multi-functional teams to evaluate business activities, and then develop innovative and effective approaches to tackle team's analytics problems and communicate results and methodologies
- Identify and / or create appropriate algorithms to resolve the problems, design experiments to validate initial assumptions and provide scenario modelling as required.
- Lead discovery processes with business stakeholders to identify business requirements and expected outcomes.
- In charge of model and frame business scenarios that are meaningful and which impact critical business processes and decisions.
- Communicate complex data or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower leadership to drive action based on the insights you derive.
- Minimum Master's Degree or PHD level qualifications. Preferred quantitative disciplines include; Operations Research, Economic Theory, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science, Analytics
- At least 5 years of experience as Analyst, Lead Developer in BI systems, or Data Scientist with proven record of embedding advanced analytical models into business processes
- Possess strong technical skills, comfortable with SQL, R and/or Python and having a strong understanding of mathematical background of various modeling approaches
- Good to have knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools such as KNIME, Tableau, Spotfire
- Good to have knowledge of Artificial Intelligence / Big Data Ecosystem such as Hadoop, Spark, TensorFlow, Hive
- Good to have knowledge of Scientific Computing such as C++, Java, Scala
- Good to have knowledge of advanced analytical models such as Bayesian, Optimization (global, local, stochastic methods), Uncertainty Quantification, etc
- Strong leadership record, exhibiting both ability to engage clients and lead a team
- Excellent written and good communication skills to influence others to take action
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and possess thinking/problem-solving skills
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096