- Responsible for the design and implementation of CI/CD toolsuite.
- Maintain the CI/CD toolsuite and patching schedule.
- Work closely with the software engineers to automate their deployments and improve productivity.
- Work closely with the enterprise architects and IT security team to ensure compliance to their requirements.
- Troubleshoot of deployment errors, perform root cause analysis and implement corrective actions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Software Engineering or similar disciplines.
- At least 4 years of working experience working as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role.
- Experience working with at least one of the CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Octopus, ArgoCD.
- Good understanding of CI/CD best practices (environmental variable replacement strategies, etc.)
- Good understanding of containerization tools such as Docker and usage of image repositories.
- Knowledge of container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247