Our client is a leading multinational technology conglomerate holding company in looking for Senior DevOps Engineer to join the team. This position will design and implement a robust highly scalable infrastructure for developers to code with speed and efficiency. Automating everything is in your nature. Being the problem-solver in the team, you will be supporting our teams to support server management, troubleshooting and providing a consistent high-performance service to millions of our users.
- Work on diversified cloud Platforms consisting of Databases and CICD, Logging, and monitoring tools.
- Automate manual processes and aim to eliminate them.
- Identify and resolve problems relating to critical service operations.
- Be involved in the design and subsequent implementation of software and service infrastructure.
- Mentor other engineers define our technical culture and help build a fast-growing team.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software or any IT related fields.
- 4-7 years of relevant experience with managing IT infrastructure with focus on the Unix platforms.
- Experience with cloud computing technologies from vendors such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
- Master one or more advanced scripting language such as Python, C++ or Java
- Possess a solid understanding of the Linux or FreeBSD/OpenBSD group of Operating Systems
Charles, Lau Ngie Hao License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1656741