The Senior DevOps engineer will contribute in enhancing the existing automated cloud-based infrastructure and design and implement the next generation IaC platform. As a senior member of the DevOps team, this individual will be instrumental in increasing deployment velocity into the production environment and monitoring various systems continuously for health and uptime. The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for automation of infrastructure using infrastructure-as-code and SRE principles.
- Support and help manage the whole AWS infrastructure for all production sites for world class uptime and resiliency metrics.
- Build, scale, and secure application cloud infrastructure using tools like Terraform, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Build and maintain robust CI/CD pipelines with codeDeploy and Bitbucket pipelines
- Advocate and implement industry best practices for configuration management and build/deployment automation
- Work closely with developers to provide insight into operational, security, and performance considerations
- Work closely with developers during the deployment and testing phases to provide insight into operational, security, and performance considerations
- Participate in an on-call rotation to triage and analyze abnormalities in system operation leveraging instrumentation like ELK
- Perseverance to debug complex problems across the whole stack
- Create tooling that works across cloud providers like AWS, Azure
- Help optimize and define engineering processes.
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science or relevant engineering discipline
- Minimum 6 years of experience in DevOps/Systems Administration with 4 years of experience in cloud-based provisioning, monitoring, and troubleshooting (preferably AWS or Azure) applications.
- Practitioner experience with containerization (docker & Kubernetes), cloud technologies, tools (Jenkins, CodeDeploy) and practices (CI/CD patterns, automated provisioning & release, GitOps, IaC)
- Solution design to deployment, indepth experience with various leading technologies/services like Kafka, Pyspark, Fission, Kubernetes, IoT hub, Redis, timescaleDB, mongodb, AKS, EKS, S3, AWS glue, Athena.
- Hands on experience Deploying and managing Highly Available, Scalable and resilient AWS/AZURE cloud application.
- Cloud & DevOps Certifications e.g., AWS Architect, Developer or Ops
- Expertise in Infrastructure automation tools like Terraform, Ansible or CloudFormation
- Good knowledge in at least one scripting language, preferably Python/Golang
- Good experience of monitoring solution like Prometheus, Grafana, ELK
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: Kenneth Ho Qian Tat
Registration Number: R1879958
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958