Senior DevOps Engineer (Mandarin language proficient)
- Work on diversified cloud Platforms consisting of Databases and CICD, Logging, and monitoring tools to provide stable, and reliable DevOps service
- Everything as a code - automate manual processes and aim to eliminate them.
- Be involved in the design and subsequent implementation of software and service infrastructure.
- Mentor other Engineers (including non-English speaking counterparts in China) to define our technical culture and help build a fast-growing team.
- Communicate in Mandarin (both verbally and in writing) with non-English speaking counterparts in China to identify and resolve problems relating to critical service operations.
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
- Business proficiency in Mandarin (Min. B3 in 'O' level Chinese or equivalent certifications) to communicate both verbally and in writing with non-English speaking counterparts based in China to identify and resolve problems relating to critical service operations.
- Experience with cloud computing technologies from vendors such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience with managing IT infrastructure with focus on the Unix platforms.
- Possess a solid understanding of the Linux or FreeBSD/OpenBSD of Operating Systems and their underlying components.
- Possess analytical skills, mental resilience and the ability to think systematically under stressful conditions.
- Highly accountable and takes ownership. Outstanding work ethic, high-integrity, team player, and a lifelong learner.
- Experience in one or more of: C, C++, Java, Perl, Python, Go, or scripting experience in Shell.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across the organization.
- Develop and deliver, documentation and training materials. Perform training about database design modelling as well as operational best practices across the company.
Nice to Have:
- Multi Cloud orchestration - Terraform, Kubernetes.
- Configuration management tool experiences such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Salt Stack.
- Experience with continuous integration and/or continuous deployment.
- Experience with hardening systems and knowledge in information security.
- Contributes to open source project Experience with performance analysis and debugging tools.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: Abelene.email@example.com
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914