- Responsible for the design and implementation of our CI/CD toolsuite.
- Maintenance of the CI/CD toolsuite and patching schedule.
- Work closely with the software engineers to automate their deployments and improve productivity.
- Work closely with the enterprise architects and IT security team to ensure compliance to their requirements.
- Troubleshooting of deployment errors, perform root cause analysis and implement corrective actions.
- 1-3 years of working experience working as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role.
- Experience working with at least one of the CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Octopus, ArgoCD.
- Good understanding of CI/CD best practices (environmental variable replacement strategies etc)
- Good understanding of containerization tools (Docker) and usage of image repositories
- Knowledge of container orchestration tools will be a plus (Kubernetes)
Charles, Lau Ngie Hao License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1656741