- You will be developing and maintaining on the existing Programmable Logic Controllers.
- You will be involved in the design and development of new features in addition to addressing bug fixes.
- You will be required to consistently meet project deliverables with high quality and work in a diverse team environment across the globe.
- Bachelor or master's degree in electrical/Computer/Computer Science Engineering
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in Embedded Software development
- Demonstrated programming experience with C and/or C++
- Experience in developing applications on RTOS (VxWorks, FreeRTOS, ThreadX etc.)
- Hands-on experience with communication protocols (Ethernet IP, OPC/UA etc.)
- Experienced in solving complex system problems with systematic troubleshooting skills
- Experience in design and development of products in Industrial Automation is a plus
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams in multi-cultural environment.
Charles, Lau Ngie Hao License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1656741