- Hands-on for the development of novel technologies & processes for electronics packaging working in a lab environment.
- Familiarity with various packaging processes for System in Package (SiP) including SMT, die attach, molding, wire bonding & interconnect technologies.
- Familiarity & experience in failure analysis technologies & tools such as cross section, SEM/EDX, 3 D X ray, SAT, XRF.
- Good knowledge & experience in metrology tools such as surface profilers, microscopes & perform first article dimensional measurements.
- Desire and ability for problem solving & debugging. Identify, report & resolve issues in advance or seek help as needed.
- Generate both detailed & summary reports on projects for engineers to review.
- Diploma in Electronics, Mechanical Engg or related areas with 5+ years of experience at senior technician levels.
- Experience in process development in the areas of SMT & packaging.
- Ability & desire to work in a fast paced lab environment & taking care of multiple processes in SMT & packaging
- Hands-on experience in the operation & maintenance of one or more of the tools & processes such as pick & place, die attach, wire bonding, dispensers, laser singulation & over molding is a must.
- Knowledge & experience in failure analysis technologies & metrology
Interested applicants please share your updated resume to Shirley.firstname.lastname@example.org or click on "Apply Now" button.
Shirley Monisha (R22106767)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No. 02C3423
Rajasekar Shirley Monisha License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22106767