Location Singapore, SG
- Support all implementations relating to the SAP Production Planning Module.
- Analyze Production Planning practices & requirements.
- Lead or co-lead projects pertaining to new SAP Production Planning functionality ensuring blueprints, configuration, specifications, training, testing, cut-over, Go-Live Support & Validation Documentation are properly planned for & executed properly.
- Maintain & Improve the existing SAP SAP Production Planning Module.
- Recommend Solutions to improve business practices via existing SAP Production Planning functionality.
- Assist end-users with identifying & resolving technical issues.
- Bachelors in Information Technology or Applied Sciences.
- At least 4-5 years' experience hands-on as SAP Business Analyst in SAP SAP Production Planning, with 3-4 SAP full life cycle implementations.
- Minimum three years of experience in configuring & implementing SAP SAP Production Planning and another 3 years for SAP Production Planning. Minimum six months experience directly working within a Life Science & Technology SAP SAP Production Planning system is a plus.
- Good working knowledge of the Production Planning processes in a manufacturing environment.
- Expertise in SAP Module design, configuration & implementation with in-depth knowledge of the Compliance, Customs/Risk Management functions of SAP Production Planning.
- Basic understanding of SAP SD & WM modules a plus with experience with software validation in FDA environment.
- Experience developing collaborative relationships and partnerships with the business and technology departments that drive business results with the ability to effectively build relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills. Practical problem solving and critical thinking skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prepare metrics that can report on the performance of the system and knowledge of systems validations.
- Must have successful experience working in teams and with remote users/groups, globally.
- Analytical skills required with project management experience .
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194