Revamp legacy Terminal Management System and digital roadmap to unify its silo across business units, internally and externally, forming an integrated business ecosystem. The new system and integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system aims to achieve streamlining and alignment of digital initiatives, optimisation and improvement of processes, improve the security and governance and provide new revenue opportunities. As such, we are searching for an experienced project manager to conduct full tender process and manage project deliverables successfully.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define tender specification requirements and deliverables document.
- Responsible for entire tender process.
- Plan and collaborate across different domain areas and multiple external vendors to manage any dependencies within the scope, project schedules and allocated budget.
- Engage, communicate and keep company executives and all stakeholders up-to-date in a timely and effective manner in all aspects of project progress.
- Responsible for project implementation and resource scheduling, project tracking, risk management and quality assurance.
- Provide creative and successful problem solving skills to internal project team members.
- Bachelor's Degree qualification in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- In-depth experience in handling IT Digitalization project(s) from tender to project implementation to maintenance phases is a must.
- Experienced with ERP solution
- 10+ years working experience with at least 5 years in project management.
- Highly driven in project implementation and delivery.
- Understanding of the Project Management Institute (PMI) framework.
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies (e.g. Agile/Scrum).
- Possess excellent time management, multi-tasking and organisation skills.
- Able to communicate effectively and manage key stakeholders up to C-suite levels.
- Good presentation, analytical, articulation and inter-personal skills.
Siau Zianyi License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R23113527