This position is part of the global support team and you will report directly to the Asia Pacific IT Manager.
- Provide end-user support for our Asia Pacific, Middle East & Atlantic offices, configuration and deployment of desktop, notebooks, printers and other hardware peripherals.
- Active Directory user and group Administration.
- Setup and maintain mobile devices with corporate security software.
- Setup, maintain and troubleshoot desk phones for staff.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on hardware.
- Assist in maintaining of IT inventory.
- Assist in maintaining in-house software.
- Update system information and installation of software
- Liaise with vendors on IT procurement.
- Training new joiners on the IT systems.
- Assist in other adhoc duties as and when required.
- Report any IT issues to Line Manager.
- Regular communication and reports to Line Manager.
- Taking lead on projects when Line Manager is not available.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in a Desktop Support role, 3 years as team lead
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 10 & Microsoft Office 2010/2013.
- Good knowledge of Networking, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SCCM and Ethernet.
- Good understanding on Citrix and Vmware Horizon View.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 / 2010 & 2013. (Creating Users, Security Group Membership, Shared mailboxes email address etc.)
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of Cisco CUCM and video conferencing.
- Systematic, organized, meticulous and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Independent, patient and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice is an advantage.
- Able to work outside of normal office hours when needed during emergencies.
- Willingness to travel
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536