- Perform day to day support for all collaboration support technologies - L1 - L2 ticket analysis.
- Perform daily system checks and identify any anomalies
- Conduct audit for regional client infrastructure and services
- Deploy new instances of the secure print and room management devices
- Implement change request for the secure print and room management updates
- Monitor uptime of regional server infrastructure, secure print and room management devices
- Perform failure analysis and service recovery of offline devices
- Provide end-user troubleshooting support on macOS and iOS devices
- Perform testing post change management
- Create reporting and dashboards as part of infrastructure analysis
- Support any building outage over weekend or execute CR during weekdays before the office hour (6am SGT)
- Diploma in Information Technology or similar discipline with 5 years of experience in supporting a large MNC environment
- Experience in Mac Hardware support with MacOS and iOS software
- ITIL knowledge and understanding of service management.
- Knowledge in ServiceNow, Printer infrastructure, Tableau dashboard
- Good knowledge in Networking topologies.
- General scripting knowledge using Perl and other scripting tools
- Good analytical skill.
- Good to have:
- JAMF certification
- Programming skills (Java, Python)
- Certification in ITIL
- Certification in Networking (CCNA, CCIE, CompTIA Network+, etc.)
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247