A recognised company in the industry for their expertise in engineering work / property development and construction of the highest quality.
Dedicated to providing reliable, timely, excellent and safe construction services to clients.
Its competencies span the property value chain including Property Development, Engineering and Construction.
- Planning and technical coordination of Mechanical / Electrical services installation works (Construction)
- Manage vendors, contractors and Sub Con for progression of work
- Assist Design Manager for Mechanical / Electrical for any discrepany and correction on design
- Responsible for all the project implementation and completion towards management target, client's expectation and compliance to authorities' regulations.
- Responsible for the project quality and safety plan.
- Ensure company ISO and OHSAS requirements are fully implemented on project.
- Coordinating with authorities, clients, consultants and subcontractors on all project aspects.
- Work closely with Engineering team on any technical issues arising from site and lead the supervision and resolution of work onsite
- Degree holder
- Relevant experience within Construction / Property industry in Singapore
- Familiar with Mechanical or Electrical works for new built projects in Singapore
(candidate without working experience in Singapore will not be shortlisted)
Applicants kindly submit your resume to email@example.com / click Apply or call David @ 6232 5255 for a confidential discussion
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947