Senior Marketing and Operation Specialist
- Support SSEA Regional Marketing Manager and be responsible for marketing and operations for Thailand and Singapore markets.
- Create strategies and marketing plans covering online and offline activations and follow through with excellent execution to meet the business objectives, including merchant acquisition expansion, GMV growth, active user base growth etc.
- Leverage market and user insights and data analytics to adapt, plan, execute and track effectiveness of global and regional marketing campaigns.
- Lead the account management process including co-creating and executing joint business plans, conducting periodic account review and follow up with action plans etc
- Travel (after recovery): Not often but around 3 or 4 times a year, to Bangkok (Thailand office located) or other tourism cities in Thailand.
- Copy write in Chinese and liaise with colleagues at HQ based in China
- Bachelor's Degree with min. 4 years' experience in marketing and operations in a consumer facing online and offline retail/services industry. Master's degree in Marketing or Communication is a plus
- Highly analytical, flexible and adaptive
- Have both strategic and hands-on experience
- Able to work both independently and interdependently.
- Share the company's core values and vision.
- Able to multitask under extreme time pressure. Commit to timely job deliverables with high quality.
- Excellent communication skills. Proficiency in Excel and PPT.
- Chinese copy writing and basic graphics editing skills required.
- Business proficiency (written and spoken) in Mandarin (Min. B3 in 'O' level Chinese or equivalent certifications) to liaise with non-English speaking counterparts based in China for daily operational work-related matters
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: Abelene.email@example.com
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914