Senior Marketing Operation Executive (Singapore)
- Report to Regional Head of Marketing and Operation, you will be responsible for end-to-end marketing operations in the Singapore market.
- This role is responsible for creating and executing country marketing strategy and plans to support regional business objectives and goals, including 2B and 2C metrics.
- Leverage market and user insights and data analytics to plan, execute and track online and offline marketing campaigns to support merchant and user acquisition, revenue and retention.
- Lead Key Account Management process to identify and manage key business partners across different categories in Singapore, responsible for the daily account management matters, executing joint marketing plans, and deliver business results of these accounts.
- Day to day operation of campaign configuration, content management, and account management
- Copy write in Chinese and liaise with colleagues at HQ based in China
- University Bachelor's degree with 5 years experience in marketing and operations in a consumer facing internet industry.
- Familiar with China market landscape and Chinese user behavior. Familiar with Chinese social media environment and marketing dynamics.
- Able to work independently and also a good team player and commit to meet the deadlines under time constraints.
- Both strategic, analytical, and hands-on, adaptive to change and resilient to work dynamics
- Good verbal and written communication skills with excellent Excel and PPT capabilities
- Chinese copy writing and basic graphics editing skills required.
- Business proficiency (written and spoken) in Mandarin (Min. B3 in 'O' level Chinese or equivalent certifications) to liaise with non-English speaking counterparts based in China for daily operational work-related matters
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to: Abelene.email@example.com
Abelene Marianne Kang Mrs Abelene Marianne Rozario R2089914
EA License No: 02C3423 Reg No: 199505951H
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914