- Assist the Manufacturing Manager in accomplishing corporate business objectives.
- Provide support in all aspects of process and engineering matters to facilitate safe and smooth manufacturing operations.
- Monitor and analyze plant process, equipment performance and production output to support process optimization, plant enhancement, product improvement and plant trouble-shooting.
- To develop and implement initiatives to enhance production capability, production efficiency, plant reliability and product quality.
- To participate in plant/process modification studies/projects and periodic Shut Down Maintenance (including equipment inspection, installation, modification, etc.)
- To be involved in Health, Safety & Environment activities to strengthen workplace safety & health and environmental protection.
- To transfer technical knowledge and provide process training & advice to operation teams to ensure stable and continuous operations.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering with experience in process engineering and operation of chemical or petrochemical plant.
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855