The Senior Project Engineer will be part of the Project Management and Consulting Team. Design and Managing Converge ICT Projects which includes IT, Telecom, Audio Visual and Security Systems in meeting client's requirements and expectations.
- Develops project objectives, reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities, identifying project phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications, studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Produces proposal designs, development and implementation for various systems including structured cabling, security, wireless, VOIP, public address and CCTV.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by reviewing expenditures and / or contractor contracts.
- Ability to provide advice to engineers on technical issues
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Manage and report the current status of project schedules, scopes, and budget/cost in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare and distribute regular performance and status reports as required.
- Material Management
- Conduct site surveys, quality checks and job audits.
- Minimum Diploma in IT or Engineering related field
- Project Management - able to manage projects, co-ordination with stake holders, vendors and internal team
- Design and Development - of Structured cabling including fiber / copper, patch panels, test tools for fiber and copper. Knowledge of standards and the application of the various types of cabling. Experience with structured cabling consultancy projects will be an added advantage.
- 1 - 2 years of supporting infra and cabling projects and hands on knowledge of the above technical skills
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Kenneth Ho at Kenneth.firstname.lastname@example.org. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8241
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Kenneth Ho Qian Tat EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1879958