One of Singapore's leading public-listed companies with an extensive portfolio of development. With its good track records and strong foothold in their industry and technology, It has been consistently ranked amongst Asia Top Ten MNC.
- Career progression
- Good benefit
- Career stability
- Achieved project schedule by reviewing project plan and specifications, calculating time requirements, sequencing project elements.
- Coordinate and lead Test with customer to ensure safety regulation
- Uphold project schedule by monitoring project progress, synchronizing activities, resolving problems during project execution.
- Control project plan by studying design, specifications, and plan and schedule variations
- Managed project costs by approving expenditures, administering contractor contracts.
- Defined project tasks by identifying project phases and elements, assigning and coordinating with Internal and external parties
- Regulate project specifications by reviewing product design, customer requirements, and performance standards, completing technical and feasibility studies.
- Diploma or Degree holder
- Above 4 years of Project Management experience related to Power / Generator / UPS in Singapore
Candidate without Singapore working experience will not be shortlisted
If you possess the above qualities, take the next step today to launch your new career!
Applicants kindly submit your resume to email@example.com / click Apply or call David @ 6232 5255 for a confidential discussion
David Aw Tian Cai EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1327947