The Corporate IT team helps develop a competitive advantage through defining our technology objectives, assessing solution options, and devising technical solutions that help us achieve both strategic goals and meet operational requirements. As a part of our team, you'll help deliver seamless IT experiences and support to our employees by providing responsive helpdesk service, stable networks and reliable IT systems.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will plan, direct, and coordinate activities of designated projects to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished on time and in accordance with the business requirements.
- Faced with internal business clients and other stakeholders to understand and analyse business requirements
- Translate business IT requirements to technical requirements. Work out full-scaled and precise proposal with technical team, face with stakeholders for proposal approval
- Define resource allocation, work scope and responsibilities of assignee, project phases/timeline
- Drive all project personnel to work on projects based on planning, ensure project direction with solid progress and accomplish in targeted requirements
- Collect status from project personnel, regular summarised update on project status and to-do actions to all stakeholders
- Define problem encountered if any and decide alternatives/work-around in time to ensure project delivery quality
- Ensure UAT acceptable from project personnel and report to stakeholders on project outcomes
- Create and maintain records of project documentations
- Bachelor's Degree of IT or business discipline, or background in technology environment delivering solutions or projects.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience operating in a similar role
- Excellent project management skills and high-quality successful project delivery experiences
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities and strategic mindset to advise and manage internal and external partners
- Strong coordination and communication skills to manage project team activities
- Good sense of problem locating, priority, and time management
- Result oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities, able to drill down to details to ensure the progression for the respective projects
- Good reporting/documentation skills to ensure timely, clear, and concise information flow among all stakeholders
- Passionate and able to multitask and learn in a fast pace environment, comfortable to face with urgent requests with clear mindset of processes
- Technical skills/background in network/system is added advantage
- Experience in project delivery for infrastructure/network solutions is added advantage
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914