- Nearest MRT: Paya Lebar
This Senior Project Manager is responsible for initiating, executing, and closing multiple projects according to strict deadlines, and within scope, to a budget, and to the required quality standards to strengthen organisation's reputation in implementing IT based solutions for internal customers.
- Driving the implementation full 'life cycle' using waterfall and/or agile project delivery methodologies
- Enforcing project governance, capacity planning, and risk management, lead complex projects with formal management techniques (work plans, status reporting, issue and risk management, financial tracking, earned value, etc.
- Enforcing implementation best practices with business users / implementation partners
- Managing the expectations of users/stakeholders and efffectively interacting with business users at mid to senior management level.
- Perform crisis management when required
- Managing virtual teams of functional and technical implementation consultants (on a project basis)
- Promote methodology to all stakeholders during the project life-cycle
- With related experience in big project implementation
- Cloud or Agile framework project experience
- PMP and Scrum Master certification is a plus
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Senior Project Manager (Cloud)"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423