- The Project Manager, where assigned, has the overall responsibly and authority for the implementation and execution of large, highly complex and multi-national natural gas related projects
- This includes having a complete understanding of the project scope and requirements and having ownership for timely delivery, profitability and GP uplift.
- The position should work with other functional teams such as Sales, Engineering, SOM, Finance, Production,
- Quality, Supply Chain to achieve its objectives.
- Reviews, negotiates and manages natural gas skid project to ensure it can be executed to meet its contractual commitments.
- Negotiates the initial scope of the project, change orders, progress payments, terms and conditions and all additions or expansions to the project with the customer, local business partner and other relevant stakeholders.
- Manages variation and/or changed orders and to ensure client's satisfaction as well as ensuring margin uplift.
- Defines project plan, resource plan, budget, milestones and deliverables in accordance with contractual obligations and project management methodology and leading practices.
- Manages project scope, requirements, resources, budget, timelines and deliverables.
- Manages day to day tasks for resources and potentially client/3rd party resources.
- Manages project issues, risks and defect tracking.
- Owns project status and communications.
- Establishes credibility at all levels within the client and build problem-solving partnerships with clients and various internal stakeholders.
- Enhances the organization by sharing your knowledge and experience with other team members.
- Communicates effectively and professionally through project status, presentations, client workshops and deliverables.
- Organizes and manage project documents and artifacts so that they can be easily leveraged by other team members.
- Participates in and contribute to the Project Management Organization (PMO).
- Degree in Engineering from accredited university.
- 10 years above working experience with at least 5 years project management and engineering in EPC (Natural Gas) on turn-key project.
- Strong technical and industry knowledge (Oil and Gas).
- PMI certification preferred.
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855