The ideal candidate will be working closely with our product managers, developers and operation team to derive and execute feature tests and impacted feature testcases. This role will be leading a team and reporting to the VP of Product Management.
- Responsible for e2e test and release of new features/product with the best quality.
- Understand the product/feature in-depth from the end user point of view and also the underlying implementation.
- Working closely with Product manager, FrontEnd and Backend developers to understand the feature and the implementation to derive and execute feature tests and impacted feature testcases.
- Debug failed testcases by analyzing logs and API responses and report bugs with details. Follow-up on bugs to closure.
- Understand automation framework and add automation testcases for the new features and regression testcases
- Contribute in improving engineering experience by evaluating/developing tools/frameworks/pipelines/reporting dashboards etc..
- Continuously improve Product Development practices by introducing quality checkpoints/gates at every stage in SDLC.
- Represent the Quality Engineering team in all the product and engineering discussions.
- Responsible for test Strategy, Planning, Estimation, execution, retro, reporting.
- Master/Bachelor degree from Engineering
- With a minimum of 5 years' experience and shipped at least 2 software products.
- Hands on experience in testing Android, iOS Mobile apps and APIs.
- Should be able to go through requirement docs and derive test cases for new features along with impacted features. Work closely with the Product team to assess Customer Experience.
- Should have deeper understanding of the product at implementation level, should be able to analyze logs and API responses in Microservice integration level.
- Should have exposure to Agile and sprint and short release cycles working models.
- Should have coding experience and hands on with automation (Web, Mobile app and API automation)
- Knowledge on Tools : Charles, Postman, UI Automation Tools(Selenium, Appium etc..), Testing Frameworks (Mocha, TestNG etc.. ), Languages (Any OOPs language, TypeScript, Go, Java etc..)
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536