- Responsible for end to end test and release of new features/product with the best quality.
- Understand the product/feature in-depth from the end user point of view and also the underlying implementation.
- Working closely with Product manager, FrontEnd and Backend developers to understand the feature and the implementation to derive and execute feature tests and impacted feature testcases.
- Debug failed testcases by analyzing logs and API responses and report bugs with details. Follow-up on bugs to closure.
- Understand automation framework and add automation testcases for the new features and regression testcases
- Contribute in improving engineering experience by evaluating/developing tools/frameworks/pipelines/reporting dashboards etc..
- Continuously improve Product Development practices by introducing quality checkpoints/gates at every stage in SDLC.
- Represent the Quality Engineering team in all the product and engineering discussions.
- Responsible for test Strategy, Planning, Estimation, execution, retro, reporting.
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Minimum of 5 years' QA and testing experience
- Hands on experience in testing Android, iOS Mobile apps and APIs.
- Able to go through requirement docs and derive test cases for new features along with impacted features. Work closely with the Product team to assess Customer Experience.
- Understanding of the product at implementation level, should be able to analyze logs and API responses in Microservice integration level.
- Exposure to Agile and sprint and short release cycles working models.
- Coding experience and hands on with automation (Web, Mobile app and API automation)
- Knowledge on Tools: Charles, Postman, UI Automation Tools (Selenium, Appium etc), Testing Frameworks (Mocha, TestNG), Languages (Any OOPs language, TypeScript, Go, Java etc)
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096