- Own the R&D project vision, communicate efficiently with data scientists or cross departments.
- Manage algorithm research and its proof-of-concept:
- Understand end-users' (Doctors, clinician, nurse, or other relevant end-users) requests.
- Deliver indication of use and system requirements.
- Manage research, development and verification progress for algorithm prototypes.
- Characterize algorithm performance on FDA guidelines or regulations if necessary.
- Documentation which clearly explains how algorithms have been designed and verified.
- Minimum Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with end-users for requirement management for medical algorithms or in managing medical algorithm's research and its proof-of-concept.
- Proven working experience in healthcare, life science, biomedical research, information technology, computer science, medical software or other similar domain.
- Familiar with the basic knowledge or techniques for medical algorithm R&D, such as bio-signal processing, machine learning, biostatistics etc.
- Familiar with the basic knowledge or techniques for working with caregivers, such as clinic trial design, fundamentals of physiology / pathology / pharmacology etc.
- Understanding general regulation / guideline for medical algorithm design is a plus, such as ISO 13485, ISO 14971, FDA 21 CFR Part 820, IEC 62304, GCP etc.
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume in MS WORD format to: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Yong Whei Jie
Registration Number: R1110096
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Octavius, Whei Jie Yong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110096