- To provide relevant people within the company with:
- supporting SHEQ systems and reporting to reflect the needs of the business
- understanding of industry guidance and the legislative requirements for safe product supply, and to warn of any inherent risks to safety, health and environment, through all stages of the product lifecycle;
- understanding of what is required for best practice site security provisions in accordance with competent authority recommendations;
- Provide (or facilitate access to) advanced or specialist guidance on SHEQ systems and standards to the business.
- Develop and Implement policy, standards, guidelines and best practice and to help to ensure compliance with regulations and Company standards.
- Ensure appropriate company SHEQ standards are updated for the sites and reflect current requirements
- Provide advice and support for the preparation and during regulatory, certification/accreditation (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO45001, ISO 22000, etc) and customer audits and subsequent resolution of any nonconformities or improvement actions identified.
- Provide advice and support to the support & line functions for the implementation of SHEQ management systems and improvement programmes.
- Provide support to ensure that Safety Case remains updated and relevant to operations site and coordinate the follow-up to the safety case conclusions (Action items in Proposed Intervention Priorities (PIP) and Intervention Plan (IP) are completed.)
- Participate, where appropriate, in incident investigations, which require significant systems skills and expertise e.g. significant incident investigation and causal tree development
- Assist in the analysis of SHEQ data to establish trends and root causes of issues, incidents and audit non-conformances as a feed into the SHEQ planning processes to facilitate continuous improvement
- Agree SHEQ training and competence needs with line management and where appropriate train and coach operational staff, local trainers and managers in key SHEQ systems and standards e.g. MoC, PTW, causal tree, risk assessment, environmental aspects and impacts, waste management
- Support line management where they are leading the internal audit process, leading and/or participating SHEQ audits and carrying out focussed audits on key SHEQ management systems such as PTW, customer complaints
- Monitor performance against Global / local standards and ensure business KPIs and targets for annual report and CR report.
- Co-ordinate and communicate product / quality related complaints and issues;
- Provide interpretation of customer's requests for SHEQ information where these relate to activities undertaken by the company and offer guidance in their response.
- Knowledge of Singapore legislation for SHEQ
- Degree in Quality, Engineering or Safety & Health or equivalent field
- At least 5-8 years of relevant supervisory experience in SHEQ roles and
- Registered WSHO with Ministry of Manpower
- Certified FSM with SCDF.
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855