A growing SI focuses on cybersecurity solutions and services is on the search for a passionate Presales Consultant to join their growing team in Singapore.
Reporting to Chief Revenue Officer, your responsibility is to achieve quarterly and annual goals by servicing, up selling and cross selling existing clients as well as closing new sales leads.
- Develop long term relationship with customers
- Provide day to day customer service handle inquires, prepare and provide sales quotations
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements
- Participate in tender/RFQ/RFP
- Analyse market strategies, deal requirements, propose potential business deals
- Develop sales strategies and market value positions
To be successful in this role, you should have
- Diploma or Degree in any field
- At least 2 years of IT sales experience
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Able to strategize and build strong rapport with customers
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Eager to learn, and able to grasp new concepts quickly
- Strong inter-personal skills, energetic, and self-starting
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to Paula Dam at firstname.lastname@example.org. / Click Apply or call 65 6232 8832
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and your resume will be considered for other similar roles.
Dam Dieu Phuong, Paula EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1109289