- Support Basis team in migrating and setup, upgrading, configuring and administering core SAP platforms (ECC, BW, Portal, Fiori) of the entire e-HR landscape and maintaining and bug fixing them during project phase and in the run-in and warranty period.
- Provide SAP Basis Administration including system, database and technical support services; implementation of SAP system upgrades, patches and snotes; investigation of SAP system slowness and tuning if needed; handling of short dumps, managing of SAP databases and data growth.
- Providing Basis support for all Unit tests, System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Integration test, System testing, Load and Stress Test, Performance test and Cutover for all e-HR activities. This includes assisting functional developers and consultants with development activities, problems and questions. The awarded staff shall also support training, test and go live sessions with SAP client preparation, SAP system readiness, accounts provisioning, client refresh and restore, frontend and network access for the users.
- Any other required duties
- Minimum three years in the area of SAP Basis and having done client copies, system cloning / copy (Heterogeneous / Homogeneous), transport management, user accounts management, backup / restore of SAP systems.
- Experience in installation, configuration, and maintenance of core SAP platforms of at least ERP, Portal. Experience in maintenance of SAP Fiori is required.
- Minimum two years experience in IT infrastructure, systems implementation and support.
- Experience in SAP Upgrade with DMO to HANA is required.
- SAP Systems installation, configuration, upgrade, patching, administration and monitoring (SAP NetWeaver 7.x, SAP Solution Manager 7.x, SAP ECC 6.0, SAP Fiori ).
- Database (such as SAP HANA, ORACLE and Sybase ASE Database).
- Operating Systems (Windows Server 2012/2016 and Linux).
- Various methodology of SAP system cloning / copy (Heterogeneous / Homogeneous).
- SAP backup and restore procedures for database-specific and OS-specific systems.
- 10 months contract
- Location: TBC during interview
- Successful candidate will be subjected to security clearance
Karen Shi Peiru EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1438107