- To support, manage and provide technical solution to SAP Modules SD/MM/PP.
- Perform configuration change to SAP modules according to business requirements
- Provide SAP Functional (SD/MM/PP) configuration to accommodate design requirements
- Provide functional consultancy and develop ABAP programs to support end-users requirements
- Assist in troubleshoot operational issues
- Work with infrastructure team to ensure SAP system uptime of > 99%
- Ensure ERP system complies with SOX security requirement
- Drive continuous improvement in work processes and environment to achieve assigned section/department and/or company KPI
- Mentor and coach junior staff
- A Degree qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Certified SAP Consultant in SD/MM is good to have
- At least 6 years of relevant experiences in SAP environment and has done at least 2 full SAP implementation cycle.
- Understand overall SAP R/3 features, functionalities and is able to liase SAP integration with external system.
- Experience in PP module would be a PLUS.
- Able to lead SAP projects in areas such as process analysis, design, develop, prototype/implementation, system/report interface, testing, conversion, user testing and post-production support.
- ABAP programs skill is required
- Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle Process
- Skill in Project Management.
- Skill in Business Process mapping.
- Evaluate, test and approve proposed changes to the applications in the area
- Knowledge in multiple SAP modules will be good to have
- Good team player
- Must be able to work independently.
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536