- Perform Chart of Accounts harmonisation among the group of companies;
- Perform Singapore company codes merger, ensure integration to SAP Procurement module, and 3rd party systems;
- Perform data migration of master data
- Perform global template harmonisation of SAP FICO functionalities to Singapore company codes, and ensure compliance processes/reports to Singapore fiscal requirements.
- Able to lead the SAP FICO module in the Singapore project site during implementation;
- Able to execute all the project phases in SAP Activate methodology;
- Collaborate and get acceptance with the client stakeholders and users in the various phases of projects.
- Work with the overseas project team to ensure successful implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/Computer Science/Business Management related field
- Minimum 5 years of SAP FICO experience with at least 3 full cycles of implementation experience.
- Expert in SAP FI (GL, AP, AR, AA) and Controlling (CCA, PCA, IO) modules.
- Good knowledge in integration with SAP MM Procurement module is essential;
- Experience in working with interfaces between SAP and 3rd party systems;
- SAP FICO certification is a PLUS
Charles, Lau Ngie Hao License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1656741
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisemen