Our Client is seeking for an experienced SAP SD functional analyst who has a great B2B business process understanding, ecommerce (SAP Commerce), hands-on with SAP SD related configuration, detail oriented, team player with good communication skills. ABAP
knowledge with debugging skill would be an plus.
Candidate will need to participate in cross functional teams and business for requirement
gathering, solution design, thorough testing, documentation and working with developer to
ensure project deliverables are completed within stipulated timeframe.
- Develop SAP Functional Specification and communicate with Developer or external partners (Interface).
- Execute projects, setting project deliverables priorities, monitoring, reporting on the process, progress, risk, and result.
- Effectively communicate project status to the project stakeholder on a regular basis.
- Partner with business to ensure their expectations are met and managed.
- Ensures consistent delivery of a quality projects and adhere to Project Life Cycle.
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited university in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- At least 6+ years of SAP SD working experience in high tech manufacturing/OEM or consumer product environment.
- Specialised in SAP SD Functional, order to cash, ecommerce (SAP Commerce), B2B Business Process, Payment Processing, Digital Assets Management interfacing with external partners.
- Certified in SAP SD.
- Technical Knowledge in ABAP, able to perform simple debug if required.
- Interface design: SAP system and non SAP System with various middleware and protocols.
- Documentation: Functional Specification, Working Instruction, Design Documentation.
- Able to deliver project under tight timeline.
Charles, Lau Ngie Hao License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1656741