The Corporate IT team helps develop a competitive advantage through defining our technology objectives, assessing solution options, and devising technical solutions that help us achieve both strategic goals and meet operational requirements. As a part of our team, you'll help deliver seamless IT experiences and support to our employees by providing responsive helpdesk service, stable networks and reliable IT systems.
As a Senior System Engineer, you will be part of our Technical team and responsible for corporate core system solutioning and architecture, implementation of various technical solutions to meet corporate requirements, and providing technical support in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Analyze requirements and perform system solutioning, planning, installation and setup of system architecture
- Produce enterprise-level designs for Active Directory, and perform implementation, enhancement and maintenance
- Proactively maintain and develop all Linux infrastructure technology for backend services
- Review new solutions and improve resilience of the current system environment
- Provide server and system operation support, problem isolation, and troubleshooting for incidents
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science/Information Technology or relevant field.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience operating in a similar role
- Experienced in designing and administering physical and virtual environment
- Experienced in designing and administering enterprise-level Active Directory
- Experienced in Linux Administration
- Microsoft or Linux certification is a plus
- May be required to provide on-call support
- Initiative, enthusiasm and willingness to learn in a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Has passion for technology and wants to make a difference with technology solutions
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively at all levels. Strong
analytical and troubleshooting skills
Kang Abelene Marianne Mrs Rozario Abelene Marianne
EA License No.: 02C3423 | Personnel Reg No.: R2089914