- Ensure Electrical equipment are well maintained.
- Ensure proper and efficient troubleshooting of electrical issues
- Carry out reliability management program to assure reliability of the electrical equipment and installation viz., HT/LT electric motors, transformers, switch gears, generators etc.,
- Maintain plant electrical distribution network (22KV/11KV) and substations.
- Plan/Schedule/Execute day to day maintenance, shutdown and turnaround jobs.
- Responsible for completion of the planned PM jobs as per the PM schedule.
- Troubleshoot reliability problems and provide reports on preventive/ corrective actions.
- Conduct failure analysis, analyse reliability data & develop improvement plan
- Able to work long hours during emergencies to complete the work.
- Able to work in night shifts during plant start-up and shutdown if required.
- Knowledge in SAP system is required
- A bachelor's degree in electrical engineering with relevant working experience in similar industry
- Familiarity with electrical equipment standards/specifications especially with local codes and industry practices.
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855