- Achieve process optimization and ensure smooth operations of plant/supply systems to meet customers' requirements.
- Manage day to day operations, safety and team performance in accordance with plant procedures and standards.
- Review and update documents required by the Company, local regulatory, corporate safety and industrial standards.
- Train and qualify operational staff in accordance with plant procedures and standards.
- Participate in tool-box / safety meetings, audits and prepare monthly reports.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in petrochemical/gas or related industry with chemical process related operations/process and DCS panel operation experience.
- Strong leadership, analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in DCS Programming will be advantageous.
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855