* Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
* Directing system testing and validation procedures.
* Directing software programming and documentation development.
* Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
* Working with customers or departments on technical issues including system design and maintenance.
* Analysing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems
* Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces
* Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
* Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree.
* Must possess knowledge of the software development lifecycle and applying it in manufacturing applications.
* The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
* Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
* Creativity is always a plus.
* Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
* Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
* Deep programming language knowledge.
* Must have expert level skills in Visual Studio, MVC paradigm and C# programming
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536