As a senior software engineer you will work closely with the engineering team in Singapore to design and develop the software composition analysis product. You will also help add support for new programming languages, package managers and build systems. As part of this team you will get the opportunity to work on improving the state of security in open-source code. We provide a great engineering culture and give lot of autonomy to individuals to work on interesting problems relevant to our business that can have big impact.
- Work collaboratively to write high quality and testable code.
- Responsible for assigned integration, testing, and deployment tasks.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
- Work with members of the team to drive engineering best practices around testing, CI/CD, architecture, and automation.
- Actively communicate and collaborate within the team and across functional boundaries.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related field, or relevant industry experience is required
- 6-9 years' experience in software engineering
- Coding experience in Java
- Experience working with AWS cloud products and services
- Experience with popular open source software such as Postgres, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis and Couchbase
- Experience with development frameworks such as the Spring/Spring Boot framework, Hibernate and knowledge of advanced SQL
- Knowledge of containers and container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes
- Experience building command line tools
- Experience with CI/CD workflow
- Experience working with modern package managers (npm, bundler, pip etc.) and build systems (Gradle, Make etc.)
Arvin Clark Sikat, Sombilla EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1222536