you are responsible for:
- Designing and delivering software to meet customer requirements including architecture, design, reuse, development, integration and verification, ensuring all key commitments are met (Scope, Cost, Quality, Schedule, Risk)
- Autonomously specify, design, code and unit test software components in line with functional requirements
- Assembling the software components in a logical and controlled manner to evaluate the design, behaviour, interactions and performance and to confirm that the requirements against which the software components have been designed are fulfilled.
- Defining and tailoring the software engineering environment and the process, practices and tools applicable to the project
- Participating in the specification of the functions and interfaces of products to be developed, as well as leading some components and defining their architecture and the allocation of functions
- Ensuring the timely delivery of software releases in support of the integration and test program
- Implement corrections arising from defect change request assigned by and under the supervision of the Team Lead.
- Identifying risks, and proposing effective solutions; executing mitigation actions and reporting on outcomes and residual risks
- Collaborate with Solution Team (System Engineering, Integration and Verification & Validation teams) and other teams when requested.
- Responsible for technical reviews, workshops, peer reviews and project reviews as appropriate for the program
- Proactively recommend Engineering change request to improve efficiency, reliability, stability and provide recommendations for the assigned software components
- Recognised within the team as an expert for assigned software components.
- Perform Induction training and detailed technical training for software components where expertise has been established.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or other relevant fields
- Solid experience of developing and delivering large-scale or distributed software solutions on time and on budget
- Proficiency in C++
- Understanding of the total life cycle of complex software development, including processes and responsibilities at each stage in the cycle
- Extensive experience in Agile Methodology and Lean-Agile process of both continuous delivery and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated experience of software estimation, design, development and unit testing across multiple software components or teams
- Solid understanding of configuration management tools and continuous build environment
- Demonstrated leadership, coaching or mentoring of other engineers
- analytical and problem-solving skills
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194