- Design, develop, test and deploy robotics and IoT application, with the functions of the data access of multiple smart sensors and the communications between mobile robots.
- Perform requirements analysis, system design, development, testing for Enterprise Applications
- Develop user-facing features and web portals
- Assist in test-driven development, DevOps and bug fixing
- Provide technical support during maintenance phase of the system and pre-sales support in preparing solution proposals and product demonstrations
- Degree, minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Experience in developing real-time and distributed systems
- Experience with programming for the Web (HTTP, REST, XMLRPC, etc)
- Experience in test-driven development, continuous deployment, and thoughtful application of monitoring and alerting.
- Experience optimizing for speed and scalability, ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Experience in developing highly robust, safety-centered applications in the fields such as automotive, medical, military, aerospace etc
- Experience on any one RDBMS/No SQL databases
- Experience on CyberSecurity
- Strong on front-end and back-end IT software design and architecturing
- Proven distributed systems development track record
- Development and deployment of applications in Linux (Ubuntu/Redhat, etc)
- Knowledge of Robot Operating System (ROS) and FastRTPS is preferred
- Knowledge of IOT and its standard/protocol
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the above position, please enclose your updated resume to email@example.com We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Jeff Ng Choon Kiatt
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Registration Number: R1223075
EA Licence Number: 02C3423
Jeff Ng Choon Kiatt EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1223075