The Senior Software Engineer/Team Lead may guide a team and apply developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
- Be part of the Development team
- Designs units for others. Completes development to implement complex components.
- Contributes to design activities; may design solutions.
- Develops independently; participates in code reviews and may lead code reviews.
- May lead and provide mentoring and guidance to less senior developers.
- Designs, prepares and executes unit tests.
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain one or more technology areas (e.g. Web-site Development).
- Applies technologies to complex software solutions of moderate complexity.
- Independently implements end-user or enterprise solutions complexity or services prepared by more senior technologists for more complex solutions.
- Either a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 6 years related experience or Master's degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Basic understanding of RDBMS databases (Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle) and non-RDBMS (e.g. noSQL databases like MongoDB)
- Previous experience with cloud application development is advantageous
- Basic understanding of modern software design and development methodologies.
- Experience on one or more full release project life cycles.
- Strong understanding of modern SCM (software configuration management).
- Basic understanding of testing tools and unit and integration test scripting, and testing methodologies.
- Experience using an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
- Strong understanding basic Database Administration. Able to apply consistently quality and security standards.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247