- Ensure the stability of the video cloud products. Monitor the quality of online video services. Ensure that online incidents are solved completely, and understand every key point in the process of problem solving
- Have a general understanding of our services and related systems. Being capable of setting standards to improve the efficiency of problem handling and reduce the probability of accidents happening greatly
- Summarize the pain points in the use of the system periodically, and give suggestions to improve the service efficiency of the system
- Document the summarized experience to form a knowledge base to facilitate knowledge sharing within the team.
- Understand the system architecture deeply and implement the data-indicator-and technical-driven product development. Propose a technical plan to the responsible system and enable the implementation of the plan.
- Analyze and summarize the technical issues and processing procedures, and propose effective suggestions and improvement schemes
- Communicate with customers and product managers in an efficient way and promote R&D work to meet what customer needs. Be capable of controlling the overall progress, quality and risks of the project
- 5 years+ technical support related working experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in the Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
- Excellent communication, relationship building skills and comfortable managing multiple products, projects and customers.
- Familiarity with video\audio related protocol, networking protocols (http,https,tcp,udp .etc) and CDN technology is a plus.
- Familiarity with build/deployment/runtime tools e.g. Maven, Git, Cocoapods
Charles, Lau Ngie Hao License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1656741